Enrolment status: New students, Currently enrolled students
Student type: Domestic students, International students
Level of study: All levels of study
Study area: All study areas
Scholarship value: Approximately $3,000
Number Awarded: On the recommendation of the Academic Board, Senate will determine the number of scholarships awarded in any year
Opening date: 28 January 2021
Closing date: 8 March 2021
This scholarship is awarded to students of the University who are residents of the city of Maryborough or surrounds (within a radius of 65 kms), or who have appropriate family connections with that area.
It was established in 1972 by a bequest to the University of approximately $200,000 under the wills of Alfred Percy and Olivea Wynne of Maryborough.
The scholarships are open to financially disadvantaged students who either:
- are residents of Maryborough or surrounds (within a radius of 65km), or
- have family connections with that area (parents and grandparents, within the last 5 years).
The scholarships shall be offered in the following order:
- to full-time undergraduate students
- to part-time internal undergraduate students
- to postgraduate internal students.
How to apply
Submit the completed application form to [email protected] by the due date.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of:
- the financial need of the student (and considering their family circumstances), and
- academic merit, taking into account the level of study of the student.
Students in receipt of other scholarship assistance valued at $8000 or more in a year will not be eligible for an award.
Student Fees and Scholarships, Academic Services Division
(07) 3365 7113