1.Ferris State University
The University of Ferris State has been giving top-notch training in automotive mechanics. The educational program mixes specialized, functional, and hypothetical training in car mechanics with business instruction. The B.S. Car Management degree has two-track choices. One is a straight–forward 4–year degree program, the other is a 2+2 program, permitting understudies to join the focal point of a connected A.A.S. degree with a business center, should the understudy wish to seek after a vocation in administration in the car administration field.
The specialized courses are educated by Master ASE–guaranteed teachers and spotlight on innovation seven years of age and more youthful, with more than 100 late-model vehicles on location, to guarantee understudies know about an assortment of current vehicle frameworks and innovation. It’s B.S. HSET degree is just one of its sorts in the country. It offers the following degree programs
• education in science for four years – Automotive Engineering Technology
• education in science for four years – Automotive Management
• certification in scientific studies for four years – Technical Education
• education in science for four years – Heavy Equipment Service Engineering Technology (HSET)
• (Partner) Applied Science – Technology for Automotive Service
• Partner of Applied Science – Heavy Equipment Technology (HEQT)
Other Different Programs are:
• Authentication – Performance Machining
• Authentication – Performance Motorsports
2.Montana State University-Northern
It is locally licensed by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities NWCCU, and its car programs are authorized by National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation.
The projects at MSU Northern have a complete educational program fixated on ASE confirmation norms. The school is centered around ensuring its understudies are very much equipped for vocations when they have graduated, by speaking with industry agents.
The Fast Track alternative is appealing here, permitting you to get an A.A.S degree in Automotive Technology in a fraction of the time and kick your vocation off significantly quicker. The College of Technical Science has an association with Ford, gives prepared vocation occasions to understudies who procure the Light Repair Certificate and Ford Maintenance.
MSU Northern is additionally home to the Advanced Fuels Center, which explores the turn of events and use of privately developed biofuels. In the event that you are keen on the investigation and use of biofuels, being at understudy in the College of Technical Sciences at MSU Northern may manage the cost of you an occasion to draw nearer to, and even payout, a portion of this examination.
It offers the following degree programs.
• 4 years of certification in scientific studies – Automotive Technology
• 4 years certification in scientific studies – Diesel Technology, with extra choices for accentuation in Equipment Management or Field Maintenance
• (Partner) Applied Science – Automotive Technology, with the alternative for Fast Track
• (Partner) Applied Science – Diesel Technology
• (Partner) Applied Science – Agriculture Mechanics Technology
• Automotive Technology in Alternative, Diesel Technology, or Agriculture Mechanics Technology
Other different programs are
• Testament – Automotive Technology
• Testament – Ford Maintenance and Light Repair
3.University of Northwest OHIO
It is a private college offering various degree and non–degree alternatives for considering car mechanics, with a lot of ways for specialization.
The College of Applied Technologies guarantees a high situation rate for its understudies.
There are various car clubs nearby for understudies to mingle, network, share their insight, and test their aptitudes, including a dashing group.
College of Northwestern Ohio is locally authorized by the Higher Learning Commission. Other car programs are certified by the N and its car programs are certified by the National Automotive Technicians Education Foundation.
It offers the following degree programs
• 4-year certification in scientific studies (Automotive Technology Supervision)
• Partner of Applied Science (Automotive Technology)
• Partner of Applied Science (Automotive Diesel Technology)
• Partner of Applied Science (Automotive High-Performance Technology)
• Partner of Applied Science (Agricultural Equipment Technology)
Other Different programs include.
• Automotive Technician
• Automotive – High-Performance Technician
• Automotive – Diesel Technician
• Automotive – Alternative Fuels Technician
• Agricultural Equipment Technician
• Agricultural Equipment or Diesel Technician